Tray DryerWe are a leading Manufacturer of vaccum tray dryers, tray dryer and vacuum tray dryer from Thane, India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Main Body/Vacuum chamber thick SS 316 plate with heavy duty SS 316 flange and stiffeners.
Door thick SS 316 plate (hemisphere shape) with heavy duty SS 316 flange.
Shelves Hollow type pads with SS 316 Sheet and Baffles.
Condenser (shell and tube) and Receiver SS 304 with Isolation valve and Flow glass in between to monitor condensation.
Trays (with out back folding ) in SS 316 rounded corners and edges.
Explosion Vent/ Rupture Disc on vacuum chamber
Digital Temperature controller (FLP) with solenoid controlled Pneumatic operated valve at Hot water inlet.
Provision for Validation Port on Body.
Digital Temp. , Indicator (FLP) at H.W. inlet & outlet.
Digital type Vacuum gauge and Digital Temperature Indicator (FLP) in vapor line.
Pressure release valve in steam line.
View Glass/ Light glass provided on vacuum chamber Dorr, Body and Receiver.
Silicon Transparent gasket for door.
Nitrogen purging valve provided on Vacuum chamber.
Vacuum break valve provided on vacuum, chamber.
Drain valve for Vacuum chamber and Receiver.
Temperature Accuracy plus minus 2 to 3 degree
Finish; Internal 320 grit Mirror Polish and outer 180 grit mat finish.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 NOS|
|Capacity||4 TRAY TO 96 TRAY|
|Model Name/Number||Vacuum Tray Drye|
- Production Capacity: 4 TO 6
- Delivery Time: 30 TO 35DAYS
- Packaging Details: Vacuum Tray Dryer comprise precision designed and highly functional range of Vacuum Tray Dryer (VTD) that find suitability in drying of thermal sensitive materials under higher temperature. Coming with possibility of sterilization prior to drying process, these static vacuum dryer eliminates configuration damages of drying materials and are suitable for use in industry sectors like pharmaceutical, chemicals and foodstuff.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|No of Trays||24 trays, 48 trays, 96 trays|
|Tray size ||16 x 32 x 1.25|
We supply Tray Dryer
that is adequately designed by our designers and adroit personnel who take every care in the fabrication of a durable and highly efficient range of machines. Available in various models such as 12 trays, 24 trays, 48 trays, 96 trays, these are high in performance and low on maintenance. Models: 12 trays, 24 trays, 48 trays, and 96 trays construction. The significant traits of our exclusive array include the following: Features:
- Robust construction.
- Built on formed angles of 3mm thick sheet and suitably reinforced with angles and sections.
- External walls are manufactured from 1.6mm thick stainless steel sheets of 304 qualities.
- The internal of the dryer is built of 1.6 mm thick SS 304 quality sheets insulated with minimum 50 mm thick glass wool insulation and caddied with s,s, polished sheets.
- Fresh air inlet through 20-micron pp cloth filters and an adjustable air outlet flap and a door at the front.
- Explosion proof door is locked with the help of spring loaded ball latches with suitable pressure.
- To prevent leakages door lips are having neoprene rubber gasket Finishing.
- Designed and manufactured as per GMP standard.
- Aesthetic look.
- Buffed externally to 150 grit matt finish.
- Internally buffed to 220 grit mirror finish Electrical heating.
- The Air inside the Tray Dryer is heated by "U" tube S.S.304 air heaters each of 1 KW.
- The heaters are fitted on the sides of the dryer to facilitate uniform heating.
- Maximum temperature attained inside the dryer is 100 degrees C.
- The temperature is indicated and controlled by a Digital Temperature indicator cum controller over the full range of heating load.
- The total heating load for it will be 12 Trays Dryer - 4 KW 24 Trays Dryer - 6 KW 48 Trays Dryer - 12 KW 96 Trays Dryer - 24 KW.
- To prevent the heaters from becoming red hot these are inserted inside the tubular pipe.
- The terminals of the heaters are brought outside the dryer to make it safer for operations for solvent based products.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Vacuum Tray Dryer
|Temperature||800 to 1100 degree Celsius|
|Applications||Used for diverse drying application like food,electrodes,bakery, plastic & powders,drying of pigment|
is the most commonly used batch dryer. They are box-shaped and loaded and unloaded via a door (two doors on the larger models).Working:
The medium flowing through the heating plates is water, steam or thermal oil. The distance between the heating plates is determined primarily by the surface loading and the foaming of the product. To void retrograde condensation the cabinet walls are indirectly preheated by the heating plates. Next, the product is introduced and heated at atmospheric pressure. Only after all individual product trays reach the same temperature the cabinet is evacuated and drying can start. The preheating phase is very important in order that the drying curve and the foaming of the product are identical throughout the cabinet. During the main drying phase, the vacuum is in the range of 40 to 80 mbar abs and in the final drying phase vacuums of only a few mbar abs are reached. Heating temperatures are normally in the range between 800C and 1100C. Depending on product and surface load, drying takes from a few hours to 1 to 2 days. For some products, the vacuum and temperature profiles are automatically controlled in order to prevent a pass over of the critical product temperature. The non-condensable vapors are extracted by the vacuum system. On completion of the drying, the product can be cooled by circulating cooling water through the heating plates.
- All contact parts are made out of SS304 / SS316 / SS316L quality material in GMP models and mild steel externals with stainless steel internals in the standard model.
- Hollow pad type heating shelves which are easily removable for maintenance.
- Condenser and condensate receiver fixed on the dryer body or stand alone for remote installation.
- Full welded skirt on vacuum dryer body for flush mounting through the wall.
- External fluid heating of dryer with protective panels in stainless steel or mild steel powder coated.
- Dedicated fluid heating and circulating systems. These can be steam or electrically heated. Fluid heating systems are available for water as well as thermic fluid (for temperature requirements above 95 degrees C).
- Validation ports and nitrogen purge nozzles.
- Can be designed to customers specification requirements.
- Steam sterilisable models available.
- Double door loading available for large models.
- Halar lined internals for corrosive applications.
|Capacity in Trays
|Number of Shelves
|Trays Per Shelf