Fluid Bed DryerOur product range includes a wide range of fluidized bed dryer and fluid bed dryer.
Approx. Price: Rs 2.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Capacity||From 2.5 Kg to 500 kg|
|Area of Aplications ||Food Industry, Chemical Industry|
Our very versatile range of Fluidized Bed Dryer is available in a capacity ranging from 2.5 Kg. to 500 kg. Widely acknowledged for the fast process, excellent cleaning, low drying temperature and rapid exchange of granules make it one of the most favored products of our clients.
- Batch size, times, space, energy labour saver
- Electrically steam operated available
- MOC SS 304 / 316 / 316 L
- Flame proof model available
- PLC options available
- CGMP with documentation.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Applications||Drying, cooling and coating of solids|
|Brand ||Bipin Pharma Equipment|
Our Fluid Bed Dryer
consists of a simple drying unit and helps in the conversion to a granulation or coater when optional packages are incorporated. These dryers are available in standard pneumatic logic and sophisticated computerized controls and are also offered in Steam heated Model. Our dryers provide the simple solution to dry products and are high in performance as compared to the conventional drying method in tray dryers, which is rather inadequate troublesome.
- Variable Air handling equipment from the basic compact pre-filter and heater to the system.
- These equipment provide complete control of the condition of the processing air.
- Uniform drying and reduction in drying time.
- Involves low labor input.
- To prevent any fine dust to pass through the product, the atmospheric inlet air is filtered by means of single/multi stage filters of 20 microns.
- Steam Coil made out of 1" Diameter. SS 304/316 finned tube.
- The steam coil is specially designed to get the pressure of around 3-4kg./cm^2 (working pressure 3 kg/cm^2).
- A digital temperature indicator cum controller enables in indicating the inlet and outlet air temperature as well as to control the present inlet air temperature.
- To control the inlet and outlet air flow air suction and discharge dampers are provided.
- To prevent static charge in the machine, an explosion safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear end of the dryer and a positive earthing point timer is provided that sets the process time cutting off the motor supply after pre-set time period.
|Product Bowl Volume in Liters||20||100||220||440||780||960|
|Bacth Capacity In Kg||5||30||60||120||200||250|
|Heating capacity in KW||6||18||36||60||-||-|
|Steam Consumption Kgs/hr||14||25||50||100||160||200|
|Drying temperature in 0 C||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80|
|Blower Motor (HP)||1.5||5||10||15||20||25|
|Electrical||2800 rpm / 3 Phase / A.C.|